Torquay, Victoria: Tandem Skydiving 15,000 Feet

 "Any id**t can fly a plane, but it takes a special kind of id**t to jump out of one."

Yes, I am and was crazy for even thinking about jumping off the plane. Skydiving is only for those who have the courage, not for the faint-hearted; fear shouldn't be in their vocabulary. Oh well, I have fear in my system, but not for skydiving.

Whenever I am onboard an airplane, I always imagine how it feels to fly (yes, like the birds) 😂. This feeling haunted me for so long. I wanted to do it - soon, but the reality always slaps me - the activity is pricey. It was even pricier when I originally planned to do the jump in New Zealand.

A few days before I turned "ruby", I finally did it! I jumped off the plane! 💪

Skydiving is a mental game of conquering fear and battling with your sense of judgement. The free fall offers an incomparable feeling of excitement and thrill. The activity is an ultimate confidence booster!

Most of my friends who knew I was doing the activity had mixed feelings; scared, worried, excited... you name it. Also, my mum only found out that I skydived after the jump. 😂

10 October 2022 at Torquay Airport - the day that I have been waiting for. Everything went smoothly. The instructors were professional, from the orientation to the post-jump.


I opted to skydive at Torquay since it provides a spectacular 360 view, including the famous Great Ocean Road. What I saw from above was simply mesmerising. It was cold, even though it was already spring, but the temperature above was still below 20°C. Overall, the experience was epic!

Are you thinking of skydiving? I highly recommend doing it with Adrenaline, if you wanted to do it in Victoria. Everyone in the team were welcoming and friendly. So, 2 thumbs up for the whole team!

After my skiving, I automatically became a member of the Australian Skydive - Torquay Club. 😍

Let's do it again!