Kuala Lumpur: Stunning Twin Towers


An unexpected trip turned into an unforgettable getaway... That's how I described my recent trip to Kuala Lumpur. One memorable highlight of my trip was the Petronas Twin Tower visit. I've seen the tower before, but I've never appreciated its beauty until this recent vacation.


I was in a reverie.... in trance, a blissful daydream state looking up at the skyscraper. It blew my mind seeing the towers showing off its beauty to tourist like me. The clouds, drizzle and the lights coming from the towers added drama to the building's charm. It was such a sight to behold.



No filter needed for the photos. The structure's real beauty was captured magnificently. I am so glad that I got the chance to witness this scene even though it was just a quick trip.

Guess there's now a reason to go back once in a while.....

See you again KL!


May '18