Up in the Air: Fly


What makes you fall in love with travelling?

One of the many reasons why I love travelling is being able to be up in the air. :) I enjoy seeing the world from thousands feet up and flying through the cotton-like, thick clouds. Sometimes, I get lucky to capture the sunrise or sunset during long-haul flight.

The views from the top are simply breathtaking and here are some of shots I have taken.



Bound for Melbourne via Scoot, the almost 8 hours flight was worth it when I witnessed the sunrise from my seat. It was such a great experience! I am looking forward to seeing more sunrise from the top.


One of the most memorable "up-in-the-air" shots I have captured was the thick clouds (almost zero visibility for the naked eye) view. A few minutes after we took off from Melbourne airport via Qantas, we were welcomed with thick, cloudy sky. From my window, all I could see were clouds and yes, they looked like colourless cotton candy.. hahaha. Just when I thought summer has started before I left, it seemed like I was deceived. Oh you bipolar weather!


From Melbourne to Perth, the blue sky just captured my heart. I was lucky to get a good seat at my Qantas flight.


Aside from beautiful sunrise, I also got the chance to witness a magnificent sunset. For instance during a flight to Bali, Indonesia from Perth, I was able to see the sun setting down. The almost four hours flight via Jetstar was a great experience.

Do you have similar shots?


'17