Summer Experience: Then And Now!


An excerpt from the song "Frozen in Summer" by Olaf:

I'll finally see a summer breeze, blow away a winter storm 
And find out what happens to solid water when it gets warm!
And I can't wait to see, what my buddies all think of me
Just imagine how much cooler I'll be in summerrrrrr
Oh yes summer is just around the corner... peeking and promising another exhilarating summer experience. Without a doubt, everyone's excited and thrilled to spend summer with family, relatives, friends or special someone on the beach. 


Are you ready for summer? Sure you do, we all do. But if this was years ago, I probably wouldn't be. Why?

Here's my summer experience... then and now!


Me Before:

Every time I heard the word "summer", the first thing that comes to mind is "NO more homework and exams!" Yey! (but don't get me wrong, I love going to school). That's just it. I was never fond of going to the beach and soaking under the heat of the sun. Arg! See the image below? Yeah I kinda looked like that when I stepped outside. 


Photo credit to www.deviantart.com

Whenever we go to the beach, I always have something to cover me - big towel, sarong or umbrella. Worse scenario, I just stayed at the cottage or under the shade. I don't know why but I felt like I'm gonna melt when I'm exposed to the sun. Imagine an ice cream melting because it's too hot - yeah that's me.


Photo credit to http://www.zerochan.net/365155

But the ultimate reason why I used to hate going to the beach.... is sunburn. Been there, done that, experience that, and no more.., please. Getting a sunburn means hassle; I couldn't wear my favorite fitted tops and I always squeak when someone accidentally touched the affected area. Ouch!


So who can blame me if I used to hide every summer? 



Me Now:

Things have changed now. With so many summer products available, no more hiding from the sun. I wonder why I didn't think of this before (probably because I couldn't afford hihi)

I became a sunblock fanatic. I don't mind spending a few more minutes applying the sunscreen as long as I won't get a sunburn. The only drawback of using sunblock lotion is that I usually ended up looking like a zombie err someone rolled over a mat-full of flour, if not properly applied. 


But hey, I found a new love (that knocks me off my feet. *wink*). Goodbye sunblock lotion, hello Flawless Spay. No more squeezing to the palms and messy application. With the Flawless Skin Protect Mist, all you need to do is spray and lightly rub then you can savor the summer sun. 


summer essentials!

The Flawless skin protect spay is SPF70, which can help shield you from the harmful rays of the sun. Remember that sun exposure can cause sunburn, wrinkles and even skin cancer. Hence, it's always better to be protected. 

If you have a sensitive skin (like me), no need to worry since the spray is hypoallergenic. It is safe for all types of skin, even on babies. So everyone can use it!


Flawless Skin Protect Mist

The launching of the product was timely. I even got the chance to meet two of the four endorsers of Flawless Skin Protect Mist, the Philippine Rugby players Andrew Wolff and Harry Morris, who attested the efficacy of the product.



Photo credit to @kiatcebu

Would I dare not believe them? Obviously these two hunks are always exposed to the sun when they play rugby, so no need to doubt. Oh geez, I felt like I melted not because of the sun but because of their alluring smile. *sweetestsmile*

So now, why must I be worried about summer coming? I can enjoy the summer sunshine without going crazy about my skin. I have a new summer partner - the Flawless Skin Protect Mist. Spray. Protect. Play! With my summer essentials, I'm so ready for you summer. Bring it on!

Wanna try the Skin Protect Spray? Share your experience!












March' 15