Paoay Sand Dunes: Thrill


When I learned about the Sand Dunes in Ilocos Norte, my feet started to itch. It seemed to be one of those once in a lifetime experiences that I must try. 

When I got there, I asked our tour guide about the history of the sand dunes - why there is a stretch of sand dunes in this area. Sadly, I didn't got an answer. Arg..... And so I came face to face with the hills of dunes. Will I regret it? Watch our short video. Yikes!




I screamed on top of my lungs every descend and ascend of the 4x4 jeep. The video captured was the final descend. Whew!...

Did I regret it? Yes! Because we only took the 20-min tour including the sand boarding. I thought it would be enough, but it wasn't. We preferred the short tour because we were in a hurry. T_T But I wanted more! Anyway, I had lots of fun - such an exhilarating adventure.

For an hour trip, you'll get a chance to explore the hectares of sand dunes (which I didn't). If you are looking for a great adventure, try the sand dunes ride.

Paoay Sand Dunes Adventure:

Regular Rate: Php2,500 (good for 4 people, 1 hour, including sand boarding)




July 14, 2014