Pandanon Island: Summer Escapade

I was never in love with beach. I hate the heat (soaking under the sun) and the crowd. But things had changed. Before, instead of dipping into the water, I was just contended with everything my eyes can see - especially the surrounding. I've been through several beautiful beaches and yes I admit, I've eventually learned to love the ocean.


Just recently, my team visited a small yet breathtaking island called Pandanon. Our point of origin was in my place - Mactan but the island already belonged to Bohol province. It took us approximately 45 minutes to one hour to get to the place. 


It was indeed a tiny paradise. Pristine water, very fine sand and short sand bar - these words perfectly described the island. No wonder why a lot of tourists both locals and foreigners visit Pandanon Island. How small the island is? Probably you can wander around the entire island in 15 minutes (or less). A perfect sanctuary for beach lovers who are never afraid to get sun kissed skin.

On our way to Pandanon, we've passed by an islet. Super nice! hmmm I wanna get married there. ^_^



Part of Pandanon Island near our cottage. Look at that crystal clear water! Dip in!



Probably the best part of the beach - sand bar. Sadly, it was high tide so we never get a chance to explore it.



Am I in ancient Greece? Okay I'm just exaggerating. I find these ruins very interesting.


A small chapel in a small island. Amazing isn't?


And then my team.. oh wait, where are the others?

Photo by Q

Oh there you are! Q and Mary.. and that photo bomber dude. Don't sulk now....


One thing I realized.. especially on the last photo - the world is really round. ^_^