The Last Dance? - Just a Teaser
Dancing has been a part of my life - if I may say it that way. I can still remember the first dance I made - I wore a grass skirt and a bandeau along with a lei on my neck, flower bracelet as well as a single flower on my right ear. I was six or seven years old at that time.
As years passed, I was able to develop this what so called "dancing" skill by becoming a member of our school's dance troupe. I have performed several dances in front of many people - from modern dances, Philippine folk dances, ballroom, jazz to hip-hop.
When I started my life as a career woman, I thought my body will forget about dancing. That was it! The end! But I was wrong. During the wedding of my best friend - Myrna (we kinda surprise her and her husband with that dance), I put on my dancing shoes again! Errr, we were on barefoot. I thought I lost it - the move. But every part of my body seemed to have awaken from a long sleep. And wallah! I was on the dance floor! (reception floor actually). That wedding, that very special wedding made me dance again.
Here is a teaser to that memorable dance. Will it be my Last Dance? Maybe yes, maybe no. Who knows. >_<
As years passed, I was able to develop this what so called "dancing" skill by becoming a member of our school's dance troupe. I have performed several dances in front of many people - from modern dances, Philippine folk dances, ballroom, jazz to hip-hop.
When I started my life as a career woman, I thought my body will forget about dancing. That was it! The end! But I was wrong. During the wedding of my best friend - Myrna (we kinda surprise her and her husband with that dance), I put on my dancing shoes again! Errr, we were on barefoot. I thought I lost it - the move. But every part of my body seemed to have awaken from a long sleep. And wallah! I was on the dance floor! (reception floor actually). That wedding, that very special wedding made me dance again.
Here is a teaser to that memorable dance. Will it be my Last Dance? Maybe yes, maybe no. Who knows. >_<