Kawasan Falls: Lush and Cold


I've heard a lot of things about Kawasan Falls in Badian - South of Cebu. I saw a lot of pictures taken from that magnificent waterfall. Shamefully speaking, I haven't been there until 2014! Can you imagine that? I have gone farther than Badian; but I have not made a segue trip to Kawasan.

Alas! In January of 2014, I can proudly flaunt on my Facebook page that I have seen the beauty of Kawasan Falls. And of course, I took many pictures. Maybe you've seen tons of photographs showcasing the breathtaking beauty of the falls but I would still love to share mine.

Here are some of my shots.




Ohhh that bluish-green water... it's cold. And the sound of the water is so nice. On the way to the main waterfalls.



Kawasan Falls is such a lovely sight. From our cottage, the splatters of water reached.



Since we were kinda adventurous, we hiked to the main source of the waterfalls. The surge was pretty strong on the way to the top.



On the way up to second level. The scene is getting more and more serene.



We passed by a small dam and transferred to the other side. We're almost there.

After reaching the top, I was so enchanted that I overlooked taking good shots. I was just mesmerized. I sat down and watched my friends having a good time swimming. *envy mode


How many times have you been here?


Jan. '14