Sunset Here, Sunset There, Sunset Everywhere!

I've always wanted to capture sunset. The orange, reddish and yellowish colors are very pleasing to the eyes. Sunsets seems to offer a sense of tranquility and a promise of an exciting tomorrow to look forward to. As of now, I haven't captured the best sunset scene yet. And that is a mission to accomplish.

Below were just amateur shots taken from my point-and-shoot camera and my smartphone.





Sunset after an island hopping trip in Coron, Palawan. Breathtaking indeed!



Forgot to bring my camera, so I used my phone. Taken from the 38th floor of Crown Regency Hotel and Suites. 



Added: 1 Feb 18


Mesmerising sunset view from Sydney Botanic Garden. It showcased the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour.



Was able to capture a beautiful sunset from our yard in Western Australia. 


So satisfying! More captivating sunset shots..... ^_^