Hong Kong Disneyland: Spirit Lifting Rides


I was dying to visit Hong Kong simply because I wanna see the parade of Disney characters specially Stitch! I don't really mind being called child-like. I wanted to see them all, what can I do?

But it was more than just watching those cute characters. I had a chance to experience some of those spirit lifting rides! I have tried a few rides in Universal Studios, and I admit, the feeling was the same - my spirit seemed to have separated from my body. T_T

Check these out:




Our first ride was the RC Racer. Oh my, I can't explain the feeling...



Can you spot me?! It was freakin' scary! I thought my spirit flew away! ^_^



Next ride was the Toy Soldier Parachute Drop. It was exciting since you can see the view of the entire place from above.



We're all in this together! ... My best friends and me trying out the Parachute Drop! Where's my spirit?! Oh! I think I left it at the top ^_^



One of the most thrilling rides in Disneyland is the Grizzly Gulch. During this time, it was newly opened. The entire set-up was pretty awesome.



Going under those huge rocks and on top is pretty cool but can make you super dizzy.


The last ride we tried was the Space Mountain. It's like a must-ride in Disneyland. Among the people who queue were children so I thought it shouldn't be that scary...... until I was on it. The darkness added thrill to the ride. I got so dizzy afterwards but t'was worth a try.

There are so many other Disney rides I've tried; but the above mentioned were the ones I will never forget! Will I try those rides again? uhm, I'll think about it. Or perhaps I'll just take pictures. That would be better! ^_^