Unexplainable Feeling during the Wedding
This post is dedicated to a very dear friend and sister(??).....
Stop that thought! Nope, I didn't wore a white gown. For some reasons, my friends (not too close friends) thought I got hitched last June 15, 2013.
Okay, so that date means so much to me simply because it is the wedding anniversary of my parents. Annually, I see to it that it'll be extra special for my parents.
What is more surprising is that my best friend chose the same date to tie the knot! Yes, I got super excited when I learned about the wedding and the date. And so, in the coming years, I'm going to celebrate two special occasions on this day.
So, it was my best friend's wedding (do I sound like Julia Roberts?!). Even before the whole preparation and planning, excitement filled me. I can't seem to wait to walk down the aisle not as a bride but as the best friend of the beautiful bride (bias). The day before the wedding, I didn't even got enough sleep. Strange and funny - how much more on my wedding! (Nah.. I should get ample beauty rest)
The ceremony started. When I saw my best friend walked towards half-way of the aisle, I can't explain how I felt during that time. Aside from the fact that she'll become Ms. Someone in a few minutes, I kinda tried to imagine a scenario that I was the one on her shoe. Time flies so fast - I thought. Seems it was just yesterday that I met this very simple girl. And now, that girl blossomed into a career woman. As they exchanged vows, my tears accumulated and fell (little tears only I can't afford to ruin my makeup). During that time, I truly felt how much they love each other. And I know, they will stay in love until they breathe their last. Proudly, I can attest how pure and genuine their love are.
Connected by LOVE, tied by MARRIAGE - Inseparable!!!

