European Dream Adventure: Top 5 Destinations



I admit, ever since I had tried boarding on a plane, my whole body system is already looking forward to do it again and again and again. Travel – this is what I would love to do as long as I have the budget (enough budget). I have traveled to different parts of the country and some Asian countries. But, there are these countries that I would die to visit. And, they are located in Europe (who would not wish to visit this continent?) It is not just about escaping from the typical day and doing the same old routine everyday. Traveling to these places could relax and rejuvenate myself, for sure.

woman on airport
Photo Credit: huffingtonpost.com

Europe is widely known for so many things including antiquity, history, literature, art, explorations and a whole lot more. Visiting these places might not be that easy considering that I need to allocate enormous amount of bucks to realize this aspiration. Nonetheless, here are 5 countries that I’ll head out, in God’s time.

europe destinations
Photo Credit: rengoglobal.com


Italy


Ciao Italia! Obviously, Italy is one of the hottest destinations in Europe. Why not? It has got very rich history; hence, there are so many things you can learn while visiting the place. First stop – Venice: It is widely known as “The city of lovers” since many couples and families flock into the city to spend vacation any time of the year. Riding a gondola is a famous activity that one can do specifically for the lovers. Next stop – Rome: This city is an obvious stop for anybody taking trip to Italy. In this place, vacationers can explore the ancient roman forum as well as the spot where Caesar walked a long time ago. There are some other exciting places to get to in Italy.

gondola ride
Photo Credit: pommietravels.com


Greece


When I think of Greece, the first thing that comes into my mind would be the ancient ruins. There are so many Greek ruins that have survived up to the present which are worth visiting. If you are interested in history, this country can offer tons of interesting topics including the Greek Gods and the first Olympic. Also, you can find buildings situated on the side of rugged cliffs overlooking the Mediterranean ocean.

greece ruins
Photo Credit: gate1travel.com


Belgium


Chocolate! Chocolate! This is one of the many reasons why I want to travel to this country. I don’t know what's with the Belgian chocolate that even just thinking about it, I would really drool. Chocolates from Belgium became popular delicacy for hundreds of years not only in the country but in Europe as well.

belgium chocolate
Photo Credit: blog.011now.com


Scotland


Wonderful scenery in Scotland often draws the attention of most travelers. Aside from the famous Scottish drink, food and clothing, there are many things tourists can indulge in when visiting the place. And, one of those is heading out to famous castles. Stepping inside the castle can give a glimpse of how the noble families lived during the Middle Ages. Some of the most popular castles worth taking a look include Donan Castle, Edinburgh Castle and Urquhart Castle.

scotland castle
Photo Credit: cnn.com


Spain


Coming from a country that was once colonized by the Spaniards, it is not that shocking if I want to take a peak of how the country looks like. Of course, I want to visit some famous spots such as magic fountain Escorial in Madrid and the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. Apart from that, I wanna try out their paella. And lastly, I would love to roam around the hometown of the famous soccer teams – Real Madrid and FC Barcelona.


magic fountain barcelona
Photo Credit: apartmentbarcelona.com