27 Activities I Enjoy Doing With Myrnskie
![]() |
| Wedding |
1. Going to the beach - Myrnskie loves the sparkling water and so, she would always try to drag or lure me to go with her to the beach.
2. Traveling to other places - Heading out to local or international destinations is really fun when you're with this lady.
3. Going to the salon - My oh my, accompanying or going with her to the salon would sometimes imply waiting for approximately 4 hours just for her hair to be done. Oh well, it means the price is worth it.
4. Doing grocery at Fair Price - This is a fun experience as she always tells me to pick whatever I want e.g. fresh milk, chocolates, peanut, apples, oranges etc.
5. Strolling at the mall - Walking, walking and walking around SM Northwing until our feet get tired and then we'll sit in front of a man playing piano pretending to be listening. When in fact, we were just editing pictures on the mobile phone.
6. Jogging - With hopes to get rid of the excess weight, she jogs at the park. We used to do this together even though I don't have extra fat to lose :).
7. Buy cosmetic products - As she learns the importance of using cosmetics, she buys the most useful ones and then sometimes gets a free makeover. One time, we headed out to a cosmetic store and tried some products (samples) then we decided not to buy. Well, it seemed like we got out from a beauty salon without spending a single penny.
8. Videoke - We don't have Mariah Carey-like voices nor bad voices. We just love music. And so, when we have the mic, we would sing our heart out to the tune of "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi.
![]() |
| At the Loft |
9. Disco - A place where the music is so loud (deafening in fact) and the lights are so playful. When we are in this place (MO2 or Loft), we can no longer stop our feet and body from grooving like nobody cares.
10. Going to the wet market - Saturday used to be a wet market day for the both of us. I am very impressed with how good this lady in scrutinizing fresh meat, fish, squid or shrimp. Wow, amazing talent.
11. Chatting with college friends at a resto bar - Going to Pier 1 and chat 'till around 1 AM with former Thesis-mates (neoskie and men) reminiscing the past is so fun.
12. Cooking - Frustrated chief? May be!? She is a good cook. Her specialties include: minced pork with potato and carrots, penakbet and bird's nest. But, she is so scared of the oil splatter.
13. Kinect - Every morning she streams this on Youtube. She always encourages us to dance along with her to get fit and drop excess weight. Um, I think I'll just sit and watch.
![]() |
| Snow skiing |
15. Taking pictures - We are not vain!.. There are just times that we love taking pictures of ourselves. For instance, we came across adorable kiddie headbands at SM department store, we tried those on and take pictures without minding the sales clerk looking at us.
16. Sleeping - This is the most wonderful activity to do. Just lying in a soft and welcoming matress that lull us to a deep slumber.
17. Cleaning the room - Where's the map!? (Dora) I mean mop!? I sweep the floor, she mops the floor. Or sometimes, we exchange scepters. As effortless as that.
18. Shopping (Window-shopping) even though we are broke - Oh, it doesn't matter if we don't have bucks on our pockets. We already enjoy looking at some stuff in the store specially the ones that catch our attention.
19. Eating at Subway - I admit that at first I mistook Subway (restaurant) as subway (train station). (Oh well, who can blame me when both have the same spelling and pronunciation). Myrnskie treated me on this restaurant and ordered a submarine sandwich, a long bun stuffed with lots of green veggies and other toppings, which I hardly finished.
20. Going to Breadtalk - I am not a big fan of bread but when she brought me to this place and let me taste her favorite bread, I decided to have an exception. I admit, all of a sudden I fell in love with Floss, Hot chic and Fire Floss. Oh so yummy!
21. Syping on other people's fb - Um, I think this is supposed to be a top secret. (lips sealed)
22. Talking about other people's lives - We just sit inside the room or outside the house and talk about the lives of the people we both know. But oh, we also talk about our lives (bitter and sweet).
23. Watching Glee and Vampire Diaries - There is no denying that Myrnskie loves these two tv shows. Nice stories, good-looking casts and entertaining. And so, she nearly has the complete episodes of the shows on her laptop.
24. Bonding with her sis and bros - Needless to say, they are very close and love each other. It's heartwarming that I get many chances to bond with her loved ones.
25. Meeting with her other friends - If she needs to meet up with her other friends, she would tag me along which means I'll get to know new friends.
26. Talking in a way that the words are spoken backwards - At first, it would took me a few minutes just to understand what she wants to tell me. Later on, I caught the virus and became one of them. I don't even know if these words spell correctly but who would forget these: okades, nayitch, dutchess, yopak, janno gibs, kishni, shofo, so on and so forth. We usually use these words inside the train.
27. Bonding with Roskie - And finally, the most enjoyable activity among the mentioned above. Roskie might be in the other part of the world (about 6 hours away from us) but we always try to be together if both ladies step a foot in our native land. 24 hours are not enough when the three of us are together. We do plenty of things specifically cooking pancit canton, and talking and laughing out loud as if we don't care about the world. It is just unexplainable!
![]() |
| Charmedones |
Doing all of these activities is never tiring if I am with these very special people. Looking forward to do more memorable things with you. How about ice skating? Or, who knows we might be dragging our luggages to our dream places in Europe or Ausie (?). Hahaha.
![]() |
| A cake for you! |
HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY MYRNSKIE!!!




